6 October 2018 – Bangkok, Thailand: The largest global sports media property in Asian history, ONE Championship™ (ONE), hosted the biggest martial arts spectacle in the history of Thailand as the best and the brightest from boxing, mixed martial arts, Muay Thai and kickboxing gathered under one banner to celebrate Asia’s greatest cultural treasure. “ONE: Kingdom of Heroes” left an indelible legacy with 14 heart-pumping martial arts contests, punctuated by ONE Championship’s first-ever world-class boxing match that pitted two of the best super flyweight boxers in the world today.
In the fifth bout of the evening, Singtongnoi Por Telakun of Thailand turned in a tremendous striking performance to defeat promotional newcomer Masahide Kudo of Japan in a ONE Super Series Kickboxing contest. The former is a Muay Thai legend from the Evolve Fight Team.
Behind pinpoint combinations and powerful kicks, Singtongnoi was confident of victory in the face of an aggressive opponent. A gruelling three round affair would end with all three judges scoring in favor of the former Lumpinee Stadium and WMC Muay Thai World Champion.
“ONE: Kingdom of Heroes” took place at the Impact Arena in Bangkok. In the main event, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand dominated Mexico’s Iran Diaz over the course of 12 rounds to retain the WBC Super Flyweight World Championship.
Meanwhile, hometown favorite Stamp Fairtex defeated Kai Ting Chuang of Chinese Taipei to capture the ONE Kickboxing Atomweight World Championship in front of her hometown crowd. Here are the official “ONE: Kingdom of Heroes” results:
- Flyweight bout: Ramon Gonzales defeats Dodi Mardian by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 3:33 minutes of round 1
- Bantamweight bout: Fu Chang Xin defeats Rin Saroth by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 3:04 minutes of round 2
- ONE Super Series Muay Thai Flyweight bout: Petchdam Kaiyanghadao defeats Kenny Tse by Knockout (KO) at 1:26 minutes of round 1
- Women’s Atomweight bout: Rika Ishige defeats Bozhena Antoniyar by Technical Knockout (TKO) at 2:48 minutes of round 1
- ONE Super Series Kickboxing Flyweight bout: Singtongnoi Por Telakun defeats Masahide Kudo by Unanimous Decision (UD) after 3 rounds
- Strawweight bout: Hayato Suzuki defeats Robin Catalan by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 3:42 minutes of round 2
- ONE Super Series Muay Thai Bantamweight bout: Alaverdi Ramazanov defeats Petchmorrakot Wor. Sangprapai by Unanimous Decision (UD)
- ONE Super Series Kickboxing Heavyweight bout: Alain Ngalani vs. Andre Meunier ends in a No Contest (NC)
- Catch Weight bout (67.4kgs): Muin Gafurov defeats Leandro Issa by Knockout (KO) at 2:24 minutes of round 1
- ONE Super Series Kickboxing Lightweight bout: Anthony Njokuani defeats Andy Souwer by Split Decision (SD) after 3 rounds
- ONE Super Series Muay Thai Bantamweight bout: Nong-O Gaiyanghadao defeats Mehdi Zatout via Unanimous Decision (UD) after 3 rounds
- Lightweight bout: Shinya Aoki defeats Ev Ting by Submission (Arm Triangle) at 0:57 minutes of round 1
- ONE Kickboxing Atomweight World Championship bout: Stamp Fairtex defeats Kai Ting Chuang by Unanimous Decision (UD) after 5 rounds
- WBC Super Flyweight World Championship Bout bout: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai defeats Iran Diaz by Unanimous Decision (119-109, 120-108, 119-109) after 12 rounds